Fresh Summer Guacamole
- 3 Ripe Avocados Use avocados that you can easily dent with your thumb.
- 8 Sweet Cherry Tomatoes Find the sweetest cherry tomatoes available for the season and quarter them.
- 1 Juice of fresh Lime You may adjust the flavor by adding as much fresh lime juice as you desire.
- 1/4 Small Sweet Onion finely chopped. Adjust the amount of onion to your taste. Also you can omit the onion and use onion powder for a milder taste.
- 1 Cored Jalapeño Pepper chopped small. You may use whatever type of pepper you prefer and the amount of pepper that you desire. To make your guacamole more spicy add some seeds from the core.
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise, and remove the pit. Then scoop the meat out of the hard avocado shell and place in a bowl.
- Finally, using A fork or potato masher smash the avocados in the bowl. A handy tool available in the store is a stone mortar and pestle. This makes mashing and mixing the ingredients very easy.
- Toss in your tomatoes which have already been quartered.
- After you have chopped your peppers throw them in the bowl with the avocados and tomatoes.
- Next you will add to this mixture 1/4 of a small sweet onion finely chopped.
- As a final step add the lime juice, salt, and pepper to your desired taste.
- Using a fork or the mortar mix and match all of these ingredients very well.